Tranquili-Chi Center CE and Workshop Policies
- Anyone interested in attending one of our CE Courses is encouraged to register early – preferably 30-days prior to course date. Our out of town presenters cannot travel to conduct workshops unless there is sufficient interest. For out of town presenters, after the 30-day period up to the start of class, no refund will be given, but the tuition may be applied toward another class of your choosing.
- Anyone interested in registering for one of our community or free workshops is encouraged to do so no later than 3-days prior to a community workshop date.
- Please call 410-296-2644 or email email@example.com if you have any questions about any workshop or CE course.
- Those registering for professional continuing education workshops please be prepared to provide proof of licensure and insurance.
- CE participants must attend the workshop in its entirety to receive CE hours or Certificate.
- CE hours and Certificate may be delayed or withheld pending any outstanding payment issue or document discrepancy.
- Tranquili-Chi Center does not assume responsibility for any loss or damage to persons or property in connection with any CE or workshop.
- No food or shoes are allowed in workshop space. Only water in closed containers is allowed.
- There will be access to refrigerator and microwave for meals. There are also several places nearby for soups, salads and sandwiches. Keep in mind, lunch breaks are approximately 50 minutes.
- Please note that policies may change at any time and without prior notice. An “in house” CE workshops, is a CE workshop presented by a Tranquili-Chi based instructor.
- Tranquili-Chi Center is offering a 20% on all “in-house” CE workshops to groups of 5 or more who register and pre-pay as a group. Great for an employee incentive or benefit package. Call Tranquili-Chi at 410-296-2644 for more details.
- To Register for a class you will click the "Purchase Now" button within each class description on the events page or calendar.
- You may pay by check up to 5 days prior to course. Simply call 410-296-2644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register. Note: there is a $25 returned check fee.
- You may also register and pay for class by visa, MC or Discover by calling 410-296-2644. Please call 410-296-2644 or email email@example.com if you have any questions about workshop or CE registration.
What to Bring to Your Course or Workshop:
- For all hands-on bodywork courses, unless noted otherwise, please bring a full set of table linens, a hand towel, large towel or blanket, 2 pillow cases, and lotion/oil of choice.
- Confirmation email will be sent to registrants once payment and necessary information has been recorded.
Cancellations, Other Fees and Refunds:
- After the class begins, there will be no credit or refund of tuition.
- If a class is canceled or rescheduled for any reason, you will be notified by telephone and will be given the option to attend a future class or to receive a full refund less a $5.00 processing fee if purchase was made by check, paypal or credit card. All refunds will be made by check.
- If you withdraw from a class up to 30 days prior to the start of the class, you are entitled to receive a full refund of tuition less a $5.00 processing fee (to be paid within 2 weeks of cancellation), or the tuition may be credited toward another class of your choosing. All refunds will be made by check.
- Cancellation less than 30 days prior to beginning of class will result in a credit toward another course or workshop less a $5 processing fee.
- Tranquili-Chi Center and CE / Workshop presenters reserve the right to cancel or change a workshop for low enrollment or due cause. Refund or credit may be offered following above terms.
- There will be a $10 fee to replace any issued transcript and/or certificate. (can now be paid for online through our ONLINE STORE)
Please note that policies may change at any time and without prior notice.
Questions: Call 410-296-2644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org